We install, test and maintain smoke and fire alarm systems that meet British fire safety legislation and provide you with peace of mind.
Our electricians are experienced in installing all the components of your conventional (2-wire) or more technically advanced analogue addressable fire alarm system including:
- alarm control panels
- optical, heat, ionisation and multi-sensor fire and smoke detectors
- emergency lighting systems
- manual call points
- radio and wireless fire alarms
If you need carbon monoxide or cigarette smoke detectors, we can fit these too.
We have experience of working with a range of reliable fire alarms systems, including:
- conventional fire alarm systems
- addressable fire alarm systems
- wireless fire alarm systems
All our fire alarm installation and testing is compliant with the necessary British Standards and fall within our 12-month installation guarantee.